Saturday, May 05, 2007

Right, I know that bit awhile ago was a tad random, but I happened across it by accident... I swear >_> Reading one of Lionel's recent posts suddenly about him being, uhh... innuendo-ed made me kinda remember stuff.... Such as how I seem to meet people who keep giving me odd glance-stares (that sorta thing, you know, where they look at you, then look away, then look at you... and like the glances tend to be more than fleeting) And the more you look, the more they look back, and it just gets awkward... And oddly, hmm, now that I think of it, they're gay. Can't exactly explain how I know (not that I wish to be obnoxious or assumptive), but maybe I've got some sort of "gaydar" or something as they term it, lol... Or maybe I'm a gay magnet too at that. LOL. Ok, I need to give the ego a rest before it gets too big =P

I dunno, its odd. Then again..... I've also had a few people I know joking about me being gay >_> Heh, I don't know whether to be flattered or insulted at times with these sort of people. Sigh... I need a good romance-ish story (in a non-sappy way, maybe sad) to read. Maybe it'll help to occupy some time for me... And take my mind of thinking of things... Especially since I don't really want to think of some right now...

Soooo.... I've still got a BioChem project to do, and I'm blogging away like there's no tomorrow. So much for productivity... I've gotten quite a bit lazier since I came here...

Ah well, screw BioChem for tonight, I'll just chill and chat.

No comments: