Thursday, May 17, 2007

><

Eep... Somehow I knew that I should have just forged ahead yesterday and made that joke about me being huge when I had the opportunity with Richard? Why? 'Cause he just did that to me today... It somehow started with us comparing how big our hands were, and obviously it progressed to a joke on his behalf about him being huge. -_-" I so knew that would happen.

And Richard started teasing me again =( He introduced me to one of his mates (I think he's called Josh, my bad memory's muddling me) as Gay-briel... And then they double-teamed me >< That dude made some mention about a girl being called "Gay", and then added: "Not that it will make much of a difference for you" =O Evil evil people. Goddamn Richard...

Haha, apparently I was flirting with Oliver, or making gay passes at him without intending to... I don't know how Olie thought that, but he did. And I guess it has some credence, but its only very very slight... And you'd have to be stretching it a little to actually make it a pass. Maybe Oliver has a huge ego. Ah well, why do I have to have egoistic people for friends... >< Like attracts like I guess, but now I have no room for my own ego =(

I lost my house keys too, so I just wasted another $20ish making another duplicate copy, since it hasn't made its way back to the Engineering Lost & Found yet =( How sad, money wasted that could have been put to better use, like food or coffee =\

Alright, ciao for now.

No comments: