Saturday, May 26, 2007

At World's End... and G UNIT!!!!

Yeah! Saw pirates of the caribbean last Thurs, and it was great =D Although I only got back at like 1am the next day... ><>< I hope I don't fail the exam 'cause of that...

I only got up at like 11-ish, which was like 5 hours later than I normally woke up. Needless to say, it was good. Except that I was still tired, even at 3pm. I left for campus at like 12. Met up with Allan, Jamie, Miles, and Tommy. Then we just chilled for a bit before dispersing to our own things. Oh, did I mention that Jamie mixed this random song using one of our BioChem lecturer's voice? There was this quick video clip with her talking about bioenergy and biofuels, so it went like: "Hi, I'm Amy McLennan. Most of you may already know me as your BioChem lecturer, but I am also in... G UNIT." LOL. Needless to say it was quite funny, with bits like: "My name is.. my name is... my name is... Amy Mc - Mc -Mc Lennan." And other bits like: "bioenergy bio-bio energy RESPECT" Heh, alright, I admit that it'd have been funnier if you had her as a lecturer, and you could kind of tell where the mixes started and ended. But hey, Jamie did it when he was sick, and only spent 30 mins on it. Plus, it was his first attempt at such a thing. So, kudos to him =)

And then, I ran into Richard again. Man, considering we have no classes in common except Design and Maths, I still see him everywhere. ><>< Thats one hardcore dude. At least he didn't seem too wasted today. Except that I probably did.

Even ran into Eddie and Faith, and I haven't seen them for quite awhile. I guess Friday was the day to bump into everyone. Hmm, didn't bump into Matt. Ah well. Alright, I kinda have to get back to studying for Maths and others, especially Design and Mechanics. I got 32/40 for my last 121 test, which was only 1 mark above average. Sucky... although I'm doing well in 140, so I hope it all works out nicely. Ciao~

No comments: