Tuesday, May 08, 2007

justin's going back to christchurch...

Yeah, I met Justin today to give him back his beanie, and he told me that he hadn't been to a lecture for a long time... Apparently, he doesn't like it here, and he's going back to Christchurch when the winter break is over... How sad, that's one less person in Auckland I know. Otherwise, I spent the afternoon just looking around some clothes and shoe stores with him, along Queen St, and High St. I found a few items of interest, and well, I think I'll come back in a little while and buy them...

You know, Richard honestly wouldn't stop calling me Gay-briel. -_-" I've been advised to use some sort of shock-treatment on him by uhm, either making a gay pass on him, or taking a leaf out of one of his classmate's book, dry-humping him from behind... Personally though, I think the latter is a little too out of my style, and I shudder to even try to attempt it...

Ah well, its all good, I'll get him for it sometime later. Also, shock, horror! I sat with Richard in the middle seatings! Well, its just something, considering Richard has a penchant for sitting in the front, and me for sitting at the back. I guess a compromise is good, and I did manage to check my assignment answers with his. (Since he's such the genius -_-)

Met Carol for the first time in a few weeks today. She commented on how everyone at Engineering seemed so busy, which is kind of true I guess, considering how hectic the last few weeks have been... I spent the better portion of my one-hour break catching up with her and giving her some pointers on her course (she's doing Health Science aka PreMed). I kinda feel sorry for Jase while me and Carol were conversing though, since he pretty much got neglected, but ah well... His fault for following me everywhere in between classes. I guess he doesn't really hang around with anyone else anyway...

Went for lunch with Eddie and his significant other Faith at Oporto's as well... I should really get myself to stop spending money, and Faith was really really helpful. She said: "As if any of us would stop spending". >_> Come on, a little faith would help here. No pun intended.

Alright, I need to just finish one more truss and complete the analysis for both of them. After my little nap, or maybe dinner first, then a short nap. I'm extremely sleepy right now... Ciao~

No comments: