Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Bomb Threat

Heh, as preposterous as it sounds, there really was a bomb threat at college again today... Was sitting with Richard eating sushi at the engineering cafe when these guys started hollering at all of us to leave. The reason? A bomb threat.

You know, I don't think anyone believed him, but since he was so insistent, we all just left anyway... Within the space of 10 minutes, police and the firefighters were there. Then the best part came, they closed engineering for the day! NO LECTURES! YES!

Then the down for me came really quickly. I forgot to get my gym gear out of my locker. Sigh, its going to be sitting there till tomorrow. >_< Oh, apparently engineering is only closed till about 4pm, but by then most of us have no lectures anyway, so it amounts to the same thing. And I can't be bothered hanging around till 4pm to get my gym stuff. Went off with Richard and took the Link (the bus that just goes in a loop), since he was going home. I was originally planning to go to Newmarket to do some shopping, but I realised I took the wrong Link, and getting to Newmarket would take too long, so I got off at the university library (funny eh? I caught it from the city and made one huge loop back to college). Then I caught the bus home, ah well.

I guess having that little break, sudden as it is, is always good for me. Everyone, including... dun dun dun, Richard, thought it was a nice change. Coming from him, thats a shock. You'd think that all he ever did was study, heh.

A'ight, I think I'll take a nap. Then study for the Dynamics test that's coming up this Tuesday... Ciao~

P/S: Apparently the Crazed Woman's a genius. According to this guy who works at gym, she has a Master's in Architecture, but she has a head injury or some sort. So she finds some redemption in my judgment, although I still stand by my opinion that she IS strange.

2 comments:

admin said...

Bomb threat? No classes? COOL!

So you got to fool around for the rest of the day hmmm :D

gabe said...

well, yeah, i actually only just went home though...

too young to go to the bar with some of my friends. i would have wanted to go just to hang out and catch up with them, but ah well...

'least i ended up to talking to richard some.