Tuesday, May 01, 2007

FINISHED!!!! YUSSSSSSSSSS!

Just had to get it out of my system, I'm quite exhilarated, but I still have a BioChem project and another Maths assignment. Gah. At least Design's done for the moment....

It seems I'm one of the only few people who ain't going back to Kuching this year, again. Tis sad, tis so sad... Ah well, I guess I'm losing touch with most of them now anyway. Maybe I should have made an effort to stay in touch more, or then again, what good might it have done?

Meh, no point worrying about things like these. My brain must be warping from drinking again. Heh, that's amusing, drinking while writing out my design project. I hope nothings wrong with it... But I don't honestly think I was that addled anyway... So it should be all good...

Look at me, just rambling on and on. I should go get some sleep for today. I'm off. Peace.

P/S: I don't really understand what it is with Richard and him teasing me about being gay... Ah well, maybe its my name after all. Gay-briel... -_-" He amuses me enough as it is, so I guess I won't hold a silly grudge against him anyway...

No comments: