Wednesday, May 16, 2007

ARGH!

I fucked up my mechanics test. Really, really badly... I can't believe how badly I did, considering I knew how to do EVERYTHING. Gah, and such silly mistakes too. Like integrating -t/6 wrt t. I wrote -(t^2)/3 instead of -(t^2)/12... ><>

But on another note, its over. And I did get 34/36 for my ENGGEN 140 test (BioChem) =D I can't believe they took one mark of me for my explanation of a chemical that inhibits ATP synthesis through the electron transport chain being used as a diet pill. I mean seriously, there's not much more to say beyond it causing people to burn more food/fat/whatever 'cause they don't get enough energy right? Stingy markers.

Heh, Richard has a tendency to say the most uhm, possibly disturbing things and yet remain completely oblivious as to the possible implications. Or maybe my mind's too polluted. We went to have butter chicken before MM2 (maths) began, and he got a slightly bigger portion than I did. He attributed it to me being already huge (ha ha ha...) and him being small. Well, the small bit was waaay before, but him saying I was huge went like this: "But Gabriel, you're sooo huge!"

Did anyone get that? Or was it just my dirty mind? I didn't say anything back to him then, but I did kinda chuckle, a little. In a non-suggestively non-dirty sense, that is, and he remained yet completely oblivious to it -_-" Maybe I should have said: "Damn right, I'm huge" (with raised eyebrows =P)

You know, the prefects at my old school have been bugging me to go to the school ball... I don't even remember when it is anymore... Probably around my birthday... I don't really feel like going though. Why? Several reasons:
1) They're like school people. And we have little in common to talk about these days. (Edit: Whoa, I just noticed that the previous sentence sounds so blond...)
2) They probably wouldn't care too much anyway.
3) I don't have anything to wear to the ball. Clubbing clothes don't count...
4) I'll be going by myself... Since no person in AU wants to go to a school ball. I mean, engineers would rather go to the engineering ball.
So, I'm just making excuses. But I'm kinda running low on excuses, so the next time someone asks me why I'm not going, I'll just say: "'Cause I want to bring a guy along?" I think that'd work well. Then Jase chipped in when I was randomly mentioning that and he suggested I say: "I can't find a guy from school to go with" Well, that ought to make them stop asking, I hope. And there really are no girls that I know from school that I'd go with anyway. The one predictable
thing about high school, is they're so phobic, in a sense. Its almost funny in a way. That excuse will always allow you to get away with going to any high school functions requiring a partner.

Yes, I say what I please as long as it gives me the desired effect. So what do I care about what people think? I am what I am, and I know what I am. (Dumb phrasing, gosh, I almost sound like 50cent *cringe* *shudder*)

Alright, I should get some study done, or at least my assignments done. Have to finish my truss design + group report by Wednesday, so I aim to get most of it done by the weekend. Then maybe I can play Two Worlds for a good bit. Till later, ciao~

P/S: I wanna watch Pirates of the Caribbean 3!!! And Zodiac too! Sigh, I've got to get around to asking someone to watch it with me, maybe I could tag along with Richard for Pirates 3, and I guess I'll organise an outing with school people for Zodiac...

No comments: