Friday, December 12, 2008

Paid!

I have been paid! YUSSS!!! Uhm, that aside.... Casey's back in town (finally), so we got off to a productive day at work today, which was a great change.

I got complimented once again for my clothes. Maybe I should drop engineering and just offer my services as a personal shopper (fashion-wise). And I got chucked on the "fashion committee" for the Biomimetics Lab. Apparently they're making some T-shirts for this convention they would be attending, and they seem to think I have good taste in clothes, so.... yeah.

I'm also in charge of the Secret Santa we'd be having. Oddly enough, the rest of the Bioengineering Institute aren't included, but I'm sorta glad for it, since it gets kinda large to organise after. So yeah, next week looks fun. Secret Santa, LaserStrike, Christmas dinner (Biomimetics) and Christmas lunch (Bioengineering). Awesome!

Mm, also, I got Marc Jacobs (the lecturer) to get me a bottle of scotch duty-free when he gets back from his trip to San Francisco. YAY! It's cheaper than getting a 700ml bottle of Laphroaig for $57 I guess. Hm, time to head off for now. Cya later!

P/S: I'm getting alot better at using the espresso machine now. Still making flat whites though, mostly.

No comments: