Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Bugger... Got Tagged

Got tagged by Chris on his blog, so here goes...

1. What’s your ambition?
To succeed and be prominent in what I enjoy and have an interest in. To somehow be in more control of things, but maybe from the shadows rather than directly.

2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?
Friends. Although there would be situations when I'd go with the latter.

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
Its been a long long time since I've done that, although I've had disturbing dreams lately of being overwhelmed by some enemies, or rather being hunted, and then dispatched.

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
Yeah. Mostly.

5. How many babies you want?
If I can have twins, twin boys and 1 daughter. Otherwise, just 1 of each.

6. Favorite perfume/fragrance?
Currently, lots. Hmm, Infusion d'Homme by Prada and Fahrenheit by Christian Dior are my two most favoured at the moment.

7. What do you think will be your greatest downfall?
My lack of ethics for some things.

8. Do you believe in eternal love?
Eternal... Its too long lasting for me to believe in. Long-lived love? Yeah, definitely. Eternal? Hm, I'm not so sure.

9. What's a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to you?
Perfect in that they have little imperfections that I don't care about; that they have some mannerisms that make me love them more; that they make me feel secure and cherished.

10. What are your bad habits?
I have a weakness to spending money on food and clothes.

11. Is there anything you wanna tell the people who hate you?
"I don't really understand why you'd hate me, but really, the only person its affecting is you, not me. So why not get along with me? I'll even buy you a drink."

12. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Yeah, sure.

13. What do you hate most in others?
Lack of initiative and courage/confidence to do things.

14. What do you crave for the most currently?
Money to go on a shopping spree.

15. What features/quirks do you find totally sexy on a guy/girl?
Uhm, hot bod? Eyes, hands, hair. Pretty much, if I find you sexy, I find you sexy. Why ask?

16. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.
Asian, amusing, fun, teetotaller, lighter than me!

17.What have you done to yourself to make yourself happy?
Improved my sense of fashion, went to the gym, and get myself noticed.

18. What will you become in another 10 years to come?
Hm, I don't know. With enough luck, rich, successful, and happy? Like a fairy tale?

19. Whats your guilty pleasure? (something you usually wouldn't admit out loud)
I admit to most of my guilty pleasures anyway, so I wouldn't know off the top of my head what guilty pleasures I do not admit out loud.

20. I tag:
No one. Because, unlike Chris here, I have no wish to impose the joys of answering 20 questions on anyone. But... that being said, I tag you if you wish to be tagged.

No comments: