Thursday, December 18, 2008

Of Names That Don't Matter

You could say I'm really bored. Alright, I am actually really bored. So bored that I was thinking of a pseudo alter-ego for myself. Well, since I feel like Damian as my alter ego is kinda odd. Almost as if I've outgrown it ever since I have no idea what Alastair calls me now.

That aside, I decided that I might as well keep my original name in this alter ego, well, at least in its initials, just changing everything around. Hmm, here goes...

G. W. C. L.

Right. Unfortunately, Gabriel is the only name I could settle for with a G. I'm sorry, but I feel weird taking others. Hmm... 

W's tricky. Walker. Warren. Whitlaw (kinda weird, I know, but I like it). Wyatt. 

C's just as bad. Chase. Christian. Corey. Cyril. Cyrus. Gah. 

Maybe this wasn't so good an idea...

L... hmm... meh. Since it's a last name... Logan! Why ever not? It brings to mind Gabe Logan. Hahaha. I actually could live with that. 

Actually, come to think of it... I've already been called Gabe Logan quite a few times anyway. So maybe not so random after all. Apparently Loh sounds somewhat like Logan (owing to it being pronounced as low with a bit of an 'h')

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go for Gabriel Johnny Walker. Can't go wrong with that.

gabe said...

hah! nice one dude. I didn't think someone would start tying me to alcohol either