Thursday, April 19, 2007

Stranded in June, whistling the same old tune;
But I do believe I might be having fun
I'm in a supremely mellow mood today. Ah well, you can blame it on the music I've been listening to lately... Heh, still too relaxed despite having a test next Monday and two projects due on Wednesday and Thursday again. I've made some progress in the projects, but not that much that I'm supposed to be comfortable enough.

Something good will come our way;
And maybe this good thing's gonna happen today


Maybe I should stop listening to this for the meantime, but I'm worried if I stop, I might lose the sense of lull and peace I seem to be having. And I'm not sure how many people do know, but I rarely have moments, what more to say, extended moments of peace...

I know romance is not in fashion;
And my heart is on the line;
If you would be so kind to help me kill some time.
Something good just might come crashing;
From the stars that light the sky;
If you would be so kind to help me kill some time.


Listening to:
Bic Runga - Get Some Sleep
Bic Runga - Something Good

No comments: