Thursday, April 26, 2007

One less project...

And 2 more due soon, with one more coming up. Ah well, at least its progress. Uni today was as per usual, I printed my project really early in the morning to avoid the queue, and submitted it. Starbucks was having their cinnamon dolce latte again, so I had one this morning to shake off the sleepiness from only having 4 1/2 hours of sleep.

I saw Oliver again, I didn't actually think I would, he'd been missing from the past few Mechanics lectures. And he has a haircut, which seems to be some sort of trend. Everyone has had haircuts of late, myself included. Ah well, he just looks really odd... Different I guess. I'll get used to it after a while methinks.

Richard told me he got his design project back already during the tutorial, but I have yet to get mine, since yesterday was a public holiday. I don't think I really want to know what I got... considering it was a really last minute effort on my part. Richard got 19.5/20 but then again, he did spend quite a lot of time on it... So I guess I can say that his efforts paid off.

And oh, I got a little side-tracked on the way home and stopped by Barkers in the mall. Which led to my discovery of a 20% discount sale of everything in stock. And add in the factor that I'm a VIP customer with them, and poof... 30% discount in total!!! So, naturally, I decided to pick up a few things, just like 1 T-shirt, 1 polo shirt, and a military-ish dress shirt, and my bill was already $175 >_> sigh, and that was with all the discounts already calculated too. Ah well, I really needed a few more clothes, although I should have bought more jumpers and sweaters and such instead of T's... Or actually, maybe I should refrain from spending like that.

Hmm, I'm kinda sleepy... All the coffees I had throughout the day are finally starting to wear off, and its only 7.15pm... But I need my sleep too... Ciao for now~

No comments: