Saturday, April 14, 2007

Packed...

No, I wasn't packing to leave.... But I meant my day was packed... Went to the gym today like 1 hour after waking up, and since my gym's right at uni, I went to meet John and his friends studying at Level 0... There were so many random Asians at his table too, but I guess he's Asian, and so am I for that matter... An oddity was this guy Von and his bro, (forgot his name again >_>). They were both from the Philippines, but like Von didn't look like it. Compared to his brother, who was darker and looked more Philippino, he was like fairer, and I would have thought he had mixed blood if he didn't tell me he was a pure. Odd eh...

Then I came home, had dinner, and went out again. Joy! I keep going out it seems. Went out with my sis, Denise, and Justin to like Sylvia Park, which was pretty impressive compared to all the other crappy malls in Auckland. And the food choices there were awesome! Wagamama... mmm... delicious... Of course, I wished I had more time to actually go around and look for some stuff I wanted (which were like scarves, gloves, and sweaters), but seeing as Denise was only going to be here till Tuesday (I think, before she goes back to Melbourne), I thought I'd just come back later...

Coffee was good as well, although costly, from the place called The Coffee Club. Hardly original in name, but hey, I'm not complaining... The main problems would be the price on everything. Melting Moments for $3.30 each when I can get the exact same thing from another cafe at $1.50 each... And this is with knowing that cafes already rip you off...

Well, since I had already eaten (and obviously, so had my sis), whereas Justin and Denise hadn't, we just dropped by Burger Fuel, which has rather delicious burgers (and chips) by the way. Apparently it was Justin's first time being in Burger Fuel (I guess they didn't have it down in Christchurch), and well, he liked it, so all good. I wish malls here would close later. Sylvia Park started closing at 9... Sad =( so we went to MoMoTea for bubble tea (yay for Asian habits!) and barbeque. Their lamb is godly... I'm still drooling thinking of it right now... Somehow we managed to stay there till a little past midnight, so I guess it was pretty good fun.

Back now anyway, and I can tell this post is rather boring, but it was an interlude between doing assignments and not doing assignments for me... Which reminds me, I should save up more money so I can buy myself decent shoes for semi-dress streetwear. Sigh, I'm so bad at saving money...

Alright, enough for now. Hmm, Justin left his beanie in the car again... Did I mention that Justin looks completely TAIWANESE? Especially with his new haircut and glasses, and uhh... beanie? Hehe, I should take a picture and post it up... Anyway, I'm off, ciao...

No comments: