Monday, April 23, 2007

college has begun anew...

And I'm already tired. Why is it that I wonder? Those holidays were good, despite me not actually doing any work then... I even get another public holiday with Anzac Day coming up this Wednesday... Ah well, I don't know whether its a good thing or not, to be honest...

Biochem was a suprisingly easy test, although I have a feeling I might have made many mistakes in it. For a total of 36 marks (converting to 10%) I think I got 5 marks unaccounted for (I'm just not sure about them)... Just finished Task 2 for my project, so I have one last, daunting task to complete... Go Gabe! That felt odd...

And then after that, a design project (did I mention our design project's quite dumb?). Who on earth would want to wear a DISPOSABLE CAMERA on their biking helmet?!?!?! I mean, honestly. What a dumb proposal. But ah well, I guess it hones our creativity in some weird fashion (except that I have none, along with no sense of humour. You should know, Jase)...

I could rant on and on about the design project, but its just plain annoying. For some odd reason, I keep listening to Bic Runga these few days. I guess it relaxes me, and just reminds me of the holidays... Sigh...

No comments: