Friday, April 20, 2007

purpose

You know, after so long, I finally have another idea for a short story to write. Not going to spill much details, but if I do write it, it'll only be several chapters long at maximum. I personally can't guarantee a story longer than 1 chapter sometimes, I tend to condense my stories way too quickly.

Sigh, it seems my mellow mood is far from over... I'm awake at 9pm after a little nice night of alcoholic drinks, and still nicely awake writing this... Although perhaps I won't go to gym today, which isn't a good thing at all, because I'll be missing my workout for the rest of the week, but ah well... I think I hurt myself the last time. Excuses, excuses, I know.

Well, I'm off in a little while to go to the city to meet Allan for lunch and study. Perhaps I should get a haircut and a pair of leather gloves while I'm there... My hair is getting long already, or rather, my fringe is getting a little annoying. And my hands are, well, chilled on some days here... Gloves would complement my coat in that regard.

Sometimes I get this feeling on odd calm, but it makes me nervous in a way. Kind of like the calm in a storm, but why do I feel like that? I don't know, I'm a little confused myself. I don't know what to expect, I guess I'm used to expected nothing more than trouble and trials throughout my life. I may be justified thinking that however, but we shall see how it comes shan't we?

You know, after all these years, I still feel purposeless in life to quite a large degree. I guess I will come to understand my role and significance in this life later, or maybe I'll just live it not ever realising what it is. A sad possibility, but a very possible one at that. Sigh, I need more friends to be with all the time. A selfish thing to wish so, but friends keep me away from thinking like this. I guess I really do think too much.

I should get some breakfast to eat. Ciao.

No comments: