Friday, April 20, 2007

so much for studying...

Yeah, I met up with Allan today to study for our Biochem test on Monday... But instead of studying, we ended up meeting old schoolmates (well, I didn't know all of them, but they knew people I knew, so that's good enough)... And oh, there's always the customary coffee... I'm happy that enough people I know would regularly go for coffee with me... It's good...

Hanging out with old schoolmates... It was quite fun... We ended up sitting in Albert Park on the grass under the sun for almost 2 hours... Just chatting away, and lying there... Come to think of it, I wish moments like that would come more often... I always appreciate just being able to lie in the sun...

And then we just did like 30 minutes of vague study, and then we went to play pool for an hour. I still suck at it anyway, I have this bad habit of continuously flicking the cue ball. I really should get around to correcting that habit, but ah well, old habits (even bad ones) die hard. Otherwise, I think my aim is alright. If only I could just magic away that flicking habit I've got...

Allan's sick already... How sad, he had a sore throat this afternoon when I met up with him. Apparently he'd been laughing too hard. Ah well, fun times for him I guess. I don't laugh a lot so I can't say too much. Hopefully he'll get better before the test though. Wouldn't be a good thing if he's still sick during it, would it now? Well... I really should be getting on with my project

No comments: