Saturday, April 07, 2007

Holidays... not...

Well, yeah, haven't been blogging in a while, but then again I had all that influx of sudden projects due (or more likely because I ignored them until they were due on me in a few days =P). Even with the "holidays" having started, I wouldn't call it much of one. I still have three or four projects due sometime after the holidays, about a week after. And to boot, I have another test worth 10% right on the first day. So much for enjoyment.

I guess I should get myself organised into doing stuff for the holidays, but I'm kinda lazy... We'll see, we'll see.... As well as save some money. Jeez gabe, you'd think you could eat less food. Ah well, and then of course to remember to factor in time to do work. I'm saying 25 hours or so should cover it, given that I actually do work then...

Speaking of which, I downloaded S.T.A.L.K.E.R. sometime back then when I was finishing my projects. Its not a bad game, but I guess they could do some fixing and such. Really good concept though. And there's this free-to-play online game (they earn revenue by in-game ads and a customer mall) called 9Dragons. Its not too bad actually... I mean I play it when I have some free time. Although sometimes I feel like I'm just grinding away, and that kinda galls me. They really should have better quests, but its free.

Went to Phil's Good Friday drinks thing. It was uhh, strange. I don't know what those people are, I guess I can't call them emo, cause they aren't, but they dress similar to them, but are not goth. And they act really... weird... Suffice to say, I didn't stay long there. I felt very much not-at-ease. I mean, 3-5 of them in any party's alright with me, but more than that and I get very uneasy. They are such strange people...

Anyway, gotta go. I'm off to a dinner. Ciao~

No comments: