Monday, July 03, 2006

Anyone wanna help me destroy Auckland Airport?

Murderous is only begins to describe my feelings at the moment. Idiotic Auckland Airport, idiotic staff! Not that I hate Auckland the city, but I just hate the airport now, like really badly. Right, my flight got delayed for the second time today. Not that I can blame them this time as well, since it was foggy, but helloooo, why is it foggy in the goddamn airport when there's not a trace of fog in the city? What kind of planning is that?!? I mean, seriously, put a bit more thinking into the location of the airport right?

And not only do you delay my first flight because they OVERSOLD my ticket, but in the second, stupid staff kept taking ages to reroute my flight when they CLEARLY COULD HAVE DONE IT FASTER, considering there were at least THREE other flights I could catch that day... But nooo, take ages to arrange it until I have to be on the next day... Pfft, annoying slow good-for-nothing buggers.

But putting these annoyances aside, there wasn't much to my last few days... Most of it was spent going back and forth from the airport, thanks to annoying airline services... And oh, I went to Dunc's place last night after church for a sleepover. It was alright, except that I had to leave at like 6 in the morning, so I ended up not catching any sleep, since we kinda went to bed at like 4.30-ish? Heh, Elliott came over too, and he brought some Kahlua, which would have been great with coffee, but yeah, it isn't that great drinking on its own. Then among the four of us (Jase decided to refrain, though I don't know why aye =P), we finished about two bottles of wine, although I probably had less than 1/3 of a bottle =P.

I have this dreadful feeling that my flight's going to keep getting canceled and rebooked until I basically can't go back for these holidays, which would majorly piss me off. I mean, seriously, you expect me to go back during school to remake my passport? Or third term hols? Fuck off, I'm not going to do that with all the studies I need to do! Even if I do get back on Wednesday afternoon, because I have to transit at Changi for like 18 hours... thanks to useless flight times again... I still would be rushed to complete my passport, considering I need to go to Singapore again to get my NZ visa transferred, otherwise travelling to Auckland would be such a major pain... *sigh* rush rush rush, would I ever get enough time to sit down and enjoy my little holiday?

I'm kinda sleepy, considering I just got back at the airport because they LOST my luggage, and had to take 3 hours to find it... And I haven't slept a wink since saturday night, so I guess I better catch up on my sleep aye, seeing as I won't sleep at Changi anyway... Ciaoz~

No comments: