Sunday, July 16, 2006

School, again?

Yes, it is indeed amazing how quickly time passes. Like my extremely short holiday in Malaysia, and the even shorter stay in Singapore... I still did not manage to go everywhere >.< There are times when you wish you had that Click remote to slow-mo didn't you? And of course, to fast forward... But yeah, I suppose the greatest joy in life in to experience it, to let it go at its predestined pace, which everyone calls fate. Pah, I'm getting all crazy now... Must be the lack of sleep.

Heh, I'm still all sleepy even after its been a day since I got back to Auckland. Haven't been doing much except unpack, eat, and sleep... Lolz... And the worst thing is... school begins again, tomorrow!!! Argh! I can't say I'm ready to settle back into the routine of "studying"... Holidays can be such an annoyance at times...

Speaking of which, I keep forgetting to mention that I saw the movie "Match Point" awhile back... I must say, if I haven't said it before, it is one of the best movies of this year in my opinion. It has an extremely meaningful theme, and I absolutely love the suspense in the last 20 minutes or so... I really like the way Chris Wilton thinks in the movie, it echoes some of my sentiments towards life. And, trained like I was in English to pick out techniques, I like the opera accompaniment to certain scenes, it really supports the mood. Although I would say it was a little draggy at the start, but once you get into it, you must finish it, it is so riveting...

But yes, enough about Match Point. I should get back to sleep, still so tired... Goodnight, and ciaoz~

No comments: