Friday, June 30, 2006

Freedom!!! And the van der Graaf generator!

Yes, freedom!!! School's out and I'm nicely enjoying my holidays, which are too short, sadly... Oh well..... Heh, got Excellence for my Stats time series internal, with my 2 page report, oh yeah... Beats the crap out of people who did 5 pages ^^ and I'll be overconfident once more and say I got another Excellence n my Bio internal, just because it's that easy... Did a 2 1/2 page discussion... hehe, I'm pretty sure I did more than necessary in discussing the relevance of isotonicity... But that's me aye...

Yes, and we played with a van der Graaf generator for ohysics today since our teacher didn't want to start a new sub-topic today... which was cool! Yeah, my hair's a little bit long, so it started standing in radial directions, much like the sea urchins if you catch my drift... But even better were the guys/girls with long hair, it was cool to see it... After a while, we even formed chains by linking hands... then we discharged the person at the generator, sending a nice shock to the girls at the end of the line, which promptly set them shrieking each time... lolz....

I got my turn too, but they kepy discharging me at all sorts of annoying bits, sending sparks off my hair, and my clothes, and yeah, it was really draining to be subjected to that, and after awhile it started to hurt especially when you get discharged repeatedly...

Going to Malaysia in 2 days and under!!! YAY!!! Heh, gotta go enjoy, ciaoz~

No comments: