Wednesday, July 05, 2006

=O finally in Singapore!!!

YAY!!! Finally here!!! Heh, such a boring flight, and it got delayed by 1 hr too... which made boredom worse... But at least I'm here, so it's only the overnight in the airport, followed by the flight, and I'll be finally in Kuching, Malaysia!!! Woohoo!!! Lolz...

Flight was sooooooo boring, and I couldn't drug myself into semi-consciousness with alcohol because air nz staff got smarter and started asking if people were above 18... I managed to get by with about 4 glasses of white wine, and a can of beer, but once I asked for vodka, they got suspicious... Must be because underage teens must love drinking vodka too much in NZ aye? Well, the heat is giving me a hangover-like situation, and I'm getting a real bad headache just standing here typing, even though I only drank alcohol like 2 hours ago... Need to get used to this weather aye? I'm sweating sweating and sweating even in the air-conditioned terminal, and even with cold drinks and all...

Alright, think I'll get me more cold stuff, and probably find a room to check in to and sleep the night away so I won't have to be pestered by airport security... Ciaoz~

No comments: