Sunday, July 30, 2006

Gah, screw it

Did I ever mention that I did not expect my life to suddenly turn to hell because I decided to try for Scholarship? ARGH!!! I still have 3 more 3-hour long past year papers to complete by Tuesday, and I'm so lacking motivation... which is rather ironic, considering that I and my corresponding year (Yr 12) just went for some half day motivational seminar thingy... which I thought was crap personally. It didn't help me any more than just advise me to do stuff I already know... Yeesh...

At least everything else is falling nicely into place, with the exception of finding a good part-time job and making sure I understand every damn bloody aspect of Physics. It's rather an annoyance I find, since I can't really remember everything I bloody well should... Sigh... And English too -_-" Ahh well, I'm taking the day off... Going to church later tonight... Ciaoz~

No comments: