Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Italy beat Germany?!?!

What a suprise, not that I support any football team, since all I watch the World Cup for is good soccer, and that seriously was something I didn't expect, Germany being trashed by Italy 2-0... I mean, how do you lose when it's homeground we're talking about? And here I thought Germany would stand a pretty good chance for winning, and they lost... But yeah, this World Cup has been full of suprises aye?

Man, idiotic people booked all the cheap rooms out, so I had to stay at the $30+/3 hrs rooms without a shower, and quite useless rooms at that - considering they were mostly partitions to nap; in some other establishment in the terminal, instead of the very much cheaper $57/6 hrs which had a shower included along with a nice room all for yourself... Grr... idiotic people!!! Screw you all!!! I just wasted an extra $20 thanks to you!!! Heh, guess I can't complain as well, after all, we're all passengers, but it ticks me off to spend money on useless napping PARTITIONS...

Lolz, not much to do now that I've finished looking everywhere in Changi... Perhaps I'll look for a new cologne for myself, was thinking of getting something different... Alright, that's all for now, I'm going to be so bored till when I fly, which is at like 1 pm, so it's about another 3-4 hours -_-"... Ciaoz~

No comments: