Monday, July 24, 2006

Careers!!! LOLZ

Heh, today at form period we had this careers thing, NZ society must be very concerned about the future career paths that their young children will take (personally, I think it's all a sham the military uses to get them to join the army... Join the ARMY!!!) Hehe, I will explain that shortly, but onto the career thingy... It appeared that we had to answer a whole lot of questions, expressing our interest in working the said material, or said subject, and so on, you get the picture, right?

After what I believed to be 70-ish questions (where my responses ranged from not interested to fairly interested, like 5 to 3 on a scale of 1 to 5), I got the answers... Guess what they recommended me to be... A Gynaecologist!!! O.M.G...... I mean, seriously, and this recommendation went under Skills... LOL!!! It was such a crackup, that I seriously was LOL-ling when I saw it... And the next recommendation by skill? Surgeon!!! With my shaky as hands, you want me to be a surgeon? Hah! Oh, ermm, I'll just make an incision here, and whoops, looks like I spilled open your gallbladder... Right...

Like I wanted to be a gynaecologist at any rate, it would be really traumatising, you know... -_-" Heh, but it was so funny... And other people I saw had like army stuff, or related to army stuff over it (see! I was right about the military recuitment conspiracies =P) And the thing was the questionairre had like the most stupid question in it, like "How inerested are you in... guarding other people's belongings?" You mean, how interested are you in beng a security guard? Yeah, like totally interested!!! *rolls eyes* Or how bout this "How interesting do you find... Maori?" Hmm, yes I'm sooooooo totally interested in that....... Heh, being a little rascist, but I can have my freedom of speech in my little blog... After all, I have been nice to them all along and got shit for it, I deserve to be petty...

But putting past grievances aside, today was such a hilarity, and the thing is... We are going to continue over the next two form periods!!! WOW!!! I sooo need to learn how to be a gynaecologist! Or perhaps I should redo my questions and be a security guard!! Or better still, join the army!!! YEAH!!! THE ARMY!!! Nothing else really that significant to highlight, but I'm missing my holidays =( Alright, time to get some work done, or attempt... Ciaoz~

No comments: