Sunday, November 06, 2005

Life as it is...

There isn't really much to expect from life these few days... As usual, I go to school, and disturb people, usually Jason, just because he's too easy to disturb, and laze around all day. Then I skive off doing homework, and so on.

I'm so bored, and exams are coming up in about two weeks... I don't intend to start studying yet though. I know it's not good, but.... I don't feel like it. I seem to get more depressed lately too.

I don't really know why, but I just feel so tired, and so weary. I notice that I'm getting more and more childish, perhaps some influence from Jason? I wouldn't know... it might be the end of year influence I seem to have annually.

I'm writing in short paragraphs because I feel like it. Sometimes I wish I didn't live with my parents, particularly my mum, since I'm currently staying with her, then perhaps I would be less depressed...

Reflecting, I noticed that I had quite a fun year... I kinda feel a little guilty to Jason for being so mean... but I certainly never regretted teasing him, though I might make it up to him by getting him something for his birthday which I think is coming up soon. I'm so nice (not)

I went to Starbucks so frequently these past weeks. The baristas definitely know me on a first-name basis by now... it's so good to just sleep there, and not be in the depressing life I'm a part of. Sigh... I'm so tired... and depressed... I think I'll go and entertain myself tomorrow by disturbing someone... hmm.... I probably should organize a movie outing soon...

Till then. Peace out.

No comments: