Tuesday, November 15, 2005

On the First Day Of Exam...

Well, here we are, into and well past the first exam... ermm.. think I just contradicted myself... whatever... Well, just had Bio... which was, as usual, pure utter complete bullcrap. I finished it and left early. The hectic thing about the exams is... I have CALCULUS FOLLOWED BY ENGLISH.... ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! SCREW ENGLISH!!!!!! Anyway, I still havn't studied for calculus or english, so I probably should.

Well, Calculus is not much of a concern. I'm sorely missing bugging people, and I'm very much addicted to Starbucks. Hmm, yeah, anyway, I followed Thomas, Duncan, and Chris to Thomas's house, where we played a bit of Singstar... truth to say, Duncan seemed to have little control over his voice modulation, but oddly... he probably sounded better than the rest of us... The irony...

Then Elliot came over, and after Duncan and Chris left, they went to exhaust / walk Thomas's over-hyper little dog. Truth to say, it honestly was freakishly hyper, and I thought Lionel was way more hyper than that, but it seems I'm wrong... Then I followed them towards the gym, as it was on the way to my house, and obviously, I got kinda lost through all the twists and turns, so I thought I should follow them till I could find my way home.

There's not much to do, I already handed in my application form to do the MAX programme. So bored, probably should wait for my exams to resolve. Sigh... I wanna go to the graduation dinner in M'sia ='( ... oh well... wishes won't help much. I better practice some problems in Calculus, otherwise I'll screw up my parametric graphs in Conics. Ta~

I'm off. Ciaoz..

No comments: