Monday, November 21, 2005

ZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZ....

So. Bored. Did absolutely nothing for the past weekend, today included. Let's see, posted a birthday card to my dad (24th Nov... it's abit late, I know >.<)... and nothing else of value... Two more major exams.... Go me =/

Yeah, as usual I spent my afternoon at Starbucks... there's nowhere else to go anyway... and Will gave me 3 free drinks because he had nothing better to do... lol...

Sigh... there's really nothing to do... maybe I'll go to a cyber for the whole afternoon tomorrow... I'll see...

Nothing more to say... oh yeah... it's Jason's b'day (-_-")... i wouldn't have figured unless he didn't put it on his MSN... hehe...

I'm off~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo Gabe...u are a really boring person...u know u could call up your freinds visit their place and call up the "PS2 fanatic DANIEL XU" and go over to his place and play PS2...ah well i ran out of ideas...and one more thing Starbucks is bad...

Anonymous said...

oh i almost forgot...if u have nothing to do...y dont u visit a video shop and rent every freakin movie in there and watch it until it satisfies your needs...or until u go m'sia, doesnt matter...just gi vin u some ideas...

gabe said...

well gosh nithin... if you have nothing better to say, don't... it's my blog.. not yours... and if u have a problem with my life being boring... live with it...