Friday, November 25, 2005

Meh.

I'm currently sitting in a cyber... Lolz... and I don't really know why... Hehe... Physics left only... oh and Scholarship too... which I don't care for since I won't pass anyway =)

I should organize something, but I can't be bothered.... if someone organized something it would be interesting...

I did not do much these few days, go Starbucks, go online, go offline, read Death Note, and do last minute study when required... so yeah... I'm feeling slow and lazy. -_-"

Quite a few people at Starbucks are on strike. And, contrary to what people think, it's not my home (hahaha..) and I can't care less about them.

I find it extremely annoying when people keep bugging me about my blog, like seriously... if you think my blog is boring... it's because my life is boring... I don't have to make it interesting for you, it's MY LIFE, and MY blog. There. All better now =)

Time to go. I'm off~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha...u seem so funny when ur angry...i gotta agreee with jason on that..

gabe said...

........ that is some scary shit there..... if jason actually said that... *shudder shudder* heh =P

willtio said...

=) Death Note is good... Haha... Wish I could have the book...

gabe said...

woohoo!!! ello willll =) lolz... yeah... i wish i had a death note too =) then i could kill some people (finally) ... hehehe... *gg*