Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Depression sets in...

I'm just feeling so tired and depressed today. Study leave has officially started, but I still feel sad inside, and so very weary... I feel at times like just closing my eyes forever, to leave behind my wretched, miserable life... sigh...

Not much of interest happened today, well obviously, considering that we only had 1 period of school. Well, except from me spraying Jason's hair with Black Code (Giorgio Armani fragance)... and getting him to "smell good". Heh. Exams are starting next week, and I find that I am progressively less and less concerned. I just feel out of it, and so mindless and depressed...

After school, I went to Starbucks again, and the barrista let me try some filtered Yukon coffee... using a French press, it wasn't too bad. I'm not much of a coffee connoisieur... (I think that's how it is)... so I wouldn't be able to tell you much about it. I then watched "Kiss Kiss Bang Bang" with Mihailo. I personally wouldn't recommend this movie to anyone, although it has its moments, and has an interesting twist, well, it was a little weird.

In a way, I think I will miss bugging Jason... sigh... I wish I had something to do... How depressing... I'm off to brood.

Out.

No comments: