Saturday, May 30, 2009

Bad Idea

I'm not quite sure what possessed me to drink that much, but yeah, last night was not the smartest move I made. At least I got home alright, but I have no idea what happened towards the end of that night. Plus, I know I managed to rack up expenses of $200. Oh no. Only $30 of it went to food as well, so wtf?

Was at Shadz for quite a long time, 3-7ish, and had quite a few long island teas to begin with. That slowly progressed with me going to dinner at The Java Room. Nice food by the way, but I do believe I was drunk at dinner as well. Then we went to Deschlers' and then finally to the Flight Lounge. Hell, I don't even know why/when I left, but my fractured memories seem to be telling me that I just left like that and climbed into a cab. Not even sure if I said goodbye to the people I was with either. Weird. 

Yeah, plus I really don't remember how the cab got me home. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep. Whatever. Yeah, spent most of today just sleeping. Sleeping and sleeping. Damn.

No comments: