Saturday, June 06, 2009

Study Break.

It's begun. My first exam starts in 2 weeks, giving me ample time to prepare. Unfortunately, I would need to prepare for all 4 of them, so it's not really that advantageous either. Last day of semester was as usual, fun. I bumped into Richie randomly again, and we had our mini-catchups. Then there was the EngSci barbecue! Hurrah! You know that free beer and sausages are always great.

On another note entirely, I somewhat filled that gap in my memory from last Friday. Suffice to say, I don't want to bring it up. It's rather embarassing, but I'm sure it's happened to some of us before too. =X

My camera still hasn't come in yet. WTF! I'm annoyed as hell, especially since I told them that I wanted it by Friday. It's now Saturday. Seriously, its like they're just out to get me and ruin some of my plans. It'd be great to have photographic evidence of mayhem courtesy of Iain Dunning. After all, it is his 21st tonight. Gah. Whatever. Idiots all.

I think I'll be a little productive today and get some work done. Later!

P/S: I found a recipe by Nigella Lawson which takes 24 hours to cook. Something like a slow roast pork shoulder. Sounds amazing though, and I'll have to say, I'm sorely tempted to try it out. Except that it serves 12, and there's no way I would be able to eat that. Well, even my family would be hard pressed. I suppose I could try it and serve it for lunch and dinner, yeah? If someone else is keen to try it out, lemme know how that goes!

No comments: