Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Impending Storm

The exams are coming, and I am sure as hell not ready. Oh yeah, the bake-off between EngSci and BME (for the 3rd years) was last Friday. Obviously, EngSci won. Ah well.

But yeah, I'm just not ready for these exams. I look back on what I've "learnt" throughout the semester, and my brain gets mindfucked. Honestly. I don't even know what I learnt. Cool huh? Still gotta finish my lab report too, plus those idiotic assignments that just got piled on me last week. Not too bad though, when I think about it.

Iain's 21st is coming up real soon, and Timmy's been recruiting people to chip in so we can get Iain a nice gold ring with an EngSci crest on it. I suspect this will be happening to all EngSci's in our year eventually. Maybe. Kinda cool though.

I'm finally not sick, after those two weeks of being sick intermittently due to the fucking weather. I swear, that had got to be the most annoying thing: everytime the weather got warmer/colder (which was, incidentally, a lot) too rapidly, I got sick. I even had to stop going to the gym. And now I've completely broken out of that rhythm, so I need to get back in... Sigh. But the exams are coming up, and I'm reluctant to start even though I want to and should. I'm kinda hopeless like this, huh?

You know that feeling when you kinda get over someone, but then it feels like it's starting all over again with that said person? I'm getting that feeling, and it's... not fun. Bugger it all. I'm going to bed. Plus, Kat's birthday dinner this Friday... Gonna get drunk and go clubbing! Yeah! Fun times to be had, once I finish all my workload for this week, of course. Night!

No comments: