Thursday, January 03, 2008

Back!

Yeah, just got back from Tauranga at like 3am this morning... Damn, I'm so sleepy and tired... New Year's was a blast, we went to the Mount (more like the beach next to the Mount), and soooo many people were there. I have not actually seen this many people all crowded on the beach and streets. It was fun though, they had live bands going and all sorts of food and entertainment things going.

They even had spectacular fireworks to commemorate the New Year's. I was going to take some photos, but my phone died on me, since I forgot to charge it up for like 2 days... Hahaha... We went clubbing right after the countdown till like 3 in the morning... Fun fun times.

The beach and Tauranga is awesome, although a tad overcrowded. Its hard to find parking which is close by. Normally, you'd have to park somewhere in the shops near the beach which means a 15 minute walk from where you've parked... But you know what? It was well worth the walk. They were organising all sorts of events, like Bikini Competitions and the like, and it was such a hot and sunny day that I totally loved the beach. Too bad I couldn't have stayed longer though. Ah well, I'm off to sleep a little more then.

No comments: