Sunday, January 06, 2008

Summer school is starting tomorrow. I'm starting to question my decision in doing summer school. Ah well. What's done is done. Nothing I can do now, except to bite the bullet and hopefully find my rhythm and ride the wave. Alright, enough with clichés for now.

I decided to give in and finally watch "The Devil Wears Prada". No idea why I didn't do so earlier. I thought it was good in the way they reveal Miranda to be a conniving little bitch who's got an emotional side, and yet is the Devil in every sense in her temptation of her newest assistant Andrea. Perhaps a little common in its portrayal, but I've always liked the complexity of human behaviour and psyche.

Alright, I've gotta get to bed, got an early 8am start so I can have enough time to have breakfast, a shower, and get to lectures. Night y'all.

No comments: