Tuesday, January 08, 2008

So much for the cruisy life

Damn, but I really thought I'd be having fun and have a lot of time on my hands, but I don't think that will be the case. Its only Day 2 of summer school, and I've already got 1 quiz to complete, and 1 assignment due next week. ARGH! And not to mention I'm waaaaay behind in my suggested readings (still haven't bought the textbook either).

Goddamn, I wonder how Richie manages to keep up with making notes and stuff. Grrr....

I'm considering the order in which I'll buy some items, and yes, it is the question I've been asking people all over: Shoes or Jeans?

When I finish I'll actually post the results of what the numbers are =P

Personally, I don't think it affects my decision, since I've already picked shoes as my side, but hey, its interesting to see where it goes, eh?

On a side note, I've decided to return the mouse I bought at the start of this year, the Logitech G7 cordless laser mouse. Apparently the issue I'm having is very very common, everyone seems to be having it, which is rather annoying. It happens when I'm like pressing the left-click button, but instead of single clicking, it sometimes (randomly, too) double-clicks. Which is most annoying. Imagine trying to select multiple objects, then your mouse double clicks and opens EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. Yeah. Bad mouse.

No comments: