Sunday, December 30, 2007

Whew I've been out quite a bit these two days. Just been hanging out in the city with Alastair, which is, in itself, a rather entertaining thing to do. Met some of Alastair's friends, and we got him a man bag, Ermenegildo Zegna's Intenso (which I thought was an awesome choice) and a myriad of other random things...

Saw the movie The Darjeeling Limited, which I reckon is a pretty good one to watch. Its the sort of movie that makes me smile a little at the end, you know? Definitely worth watching. Now all I have to do is entertain myself for tonight, go out and have fun tomorrow, then I'm off for the New Year's!!! YAY!

Then, back to Auckland, where I'll be starting summer school the week after... How sad... Ah well. It was a holiday well-spent, and I'm only going into a partial holiday mode from total holiday mode anyway...

No comments: