Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Music

I happened to be exploring around, and I found this artist called Greg Williams aka Shinogo. He does quite a few genres of music, hip hop, trance, electronica, drum and bass, you get the picture. But his music's suprisingly good. I didn't listen to any of his hip hop, well, since it ain't really my thing, but I really like his drum & bass and electronica. Definitely worth a try.

Go on, try it. You might like his music. Most of it can be found on his myspace and acidplanet. A google search should yield the results.

1 comment:

Gregus Intalex said...

I was enjoying some narcissism and was Googling myself, and this blog showed up (eventually... like 30 pages in... yea I had a lot of time to kill...) Either way, thanks for the support man!

I also have a Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/posted.php?ref=sb#/pages/Greg-Williams/8583058364

Hopefully releasing a trip-hop/ambient album by the end of October 2008! Thanks again!