Saturday, December 15, 2007

I'm BACKKKK

Should probably have posted this yesterday, but I was completely tired from that stupid early flight which required me to wake up at like 5 in the morning.

Melbourne is an awesome place. Like seriously, I really like it. The city is sprawling with malls and good places to eat. I never even got to finish going to all the shopping places before I hit the spending limit I imposed on myself. Hell, I probably spent almost all of it going to Chapel St.

Public transport there is like heaven compared to what we have here in Auckland. Thats one thing I definitely want. And their malls and brands. Sigh, its so much cheaper there than here. All those clothes...

I would have blogged while I was there, but well... wasn't home much, and when I was home, it was difficult to get hold of the computer. Heh, oh well. Melbourne's definitely less green than Auckland is, but I reckon thats because of the water restriction rules.

Sadly, I was staying all the way at Berwick, which is basically the end of the world as Melbourne people would know it (3rd last stop on the Pakenham line, 1 hour to the city by train), so traveling time ate into a lot of my free time. I wanted to go to the beach too, but I never did find the time, and Adil and Dan were kinda late wakers. Seriously, they would wake up like 3 hours after I got up, sometimes even 5 if I didn't wake them up.

At any rate, I kinda forgot most of the things I wanted to say. Oh, Melbourne has got too many flies. Annoying little buggers, those things. I walk out and at least 6 attack my face. Bah.

Alright, I'm off then.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey gabe! sry for not meeting up...:( i realized later that the day i called up was the last r\free day i had...until nxt time then when i visit aukland!

neway i rgretted not going to chapel street....but most ppl tell me that its just a nicer repeat of other streets in the melbourne blocks.

so wad have u bought then? i got meself some onitsukas!!

gabe said...

hey bernie! nah, its alright dude, we can always catch up later eh?

well, it is true that chapel street is a nice repeat to some extent, but its easier to find some brands, like arthur gallan, and CM, and stuff like that...

what did I buy eh? hmm, I bought some white shorts from politix, like 4 or more T-shirts from industrie and some other brands... some nice dress shirts from tarocash.... and I kinda forgot...

mm, damn, should have bought those armani exchange t-shirts while I was at it, 2 for $100 was such a great deal. darn... so regretting it now ><

nice grab with onitsukas btw. they're great shoes

admin said...

I hope you enjoyed your trip to Melbourne!

Thanks for dropping by.