Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I'm thinking that I made a right choice in buying this bottle of gin. This makes quite a good Gin & Tonic drink I reckon, or then again, I could be just killing it by using the non-conventional gin. I'm having Bombay Sapphire gin with Schweppes Tonic Water, and its good..... Its sort of a good way to sit down, relax, and have a wind down to the day I figure.

Anyway, Boxing Day sales I found to be a little bit of a letdown here. Sad, but true. There just wasn't as many things as I'd hoped, and it seemed well... empty in some places. Not that it really stopped me from getting 3 t-shirts, but it wasn't really like an "OMG I must have this" moment either.

Or maybe I'm expecting too much again. Haha. Yay, going to hot springs on Jan 4th, the supposed date when my summer school commences (although, I, don't get lectures till the 7th, so its all good. Besides, I would have skipped lectures to go anyway). And, added
to that, I'm going away for the New Year's! (I think. I really do need to double check) Well. I guess I'll be missing out on gym time and all, but...... gym's practically closed till the 3rd anyway. Uhm, maybe not closed, but its got irregular hours and stuff. Like I can wake up at 8 to get to gym at 9 on a holiday anyway.

P/S: I just noticed that my post count has practically doubled every year. Interesting trend huh? Well, I thought so anyway.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo..thats the one in the bluish bottle yea? Customers always come in and order that. I reckon it tastes a lil diff from house gin but its nice after you get used to it. Add a slice of lemon. Yummo.

gabe said...

it does actually taste a little different from house gin, but I reckon its got a nice taste. plus, it smells absolutely perfect for a martini.

and... I can't remember what the house gin typically is anyway... haha...

nice to see someone appreciates an old fashioned drink too =)

Anonymous said...

hahaha :P oldfashioned?? lol. common house G&T here is the London Dry Gin haha. Not sure bout back hometho..

gabe said...

ah yes!!! London Dry Gin! Thats what it was... I was thinking Beefeater gin, but that didn't seem right.

although, I've gotten a little too used to bombay sapphire I think. I might just stick with this instead.

Anonymous said...

hehe its beefeater is actli right:P thats thelondon dry gin. the one with the weird red man.

gabe said...

oh really? I could have sworn there's another gin called London Dry Gin... haha, now I'm confused...

I found another gin called Seagram or something like that.. would that or Beefeater's be the house gin, I wonder...?