Thursday, December 20, 2007

Finally all done.

Yes, I managed to get all my enrolment details finished finally. Which means I have much less to worry about. Well, I guess I still need to sort out my choice of subject to go into a blank slot in second semester, but that has to wait, since well... I need to discuss with the lecturers for third year subjects if I can take their courses (even with a clash).

Haha, suddenly remembered something. I saw my undergraduate dean today, and she was being taught emoticons by the IT guy. Imagine that! Some relatively old lady being taught a smiley face :-) I was thoroughly amused. And she seemed so suprised when the website accepted her smiley and converted it into an emoticon.

On another random note, I've been wondering if I look Korean. People keep thinking I'm Korean. In Melbourne I had random Koreans approaching me and speaking to me in Korean. Then I tell them I can't speak a word of it, and that I'm not even Korean, and they look all suprised at me. Same here in Auckland too. I walk into some Korean restaurant (fine, I guess that's more explainable) and I get spoken to in Korean. Although, I don't see them doing that to all the other Asians that walk in. What's with that? I don't think I look Korean!!!

No comments: