Sunday, November 11, 2007

Summer is here, finally...

Its definitely summer. My ring got completely stuck to my finger, well, not really, more like I couldn't take it off, which was something I could always do till today. Had to resort to using cold water, yes cold water, and no, my finger does not fatten miraculously overnight.

How else do I know its summer? Well, plainly for the few reasons below other than my ring:
i) Its hot, like freakin' hot. So hot that I was almost wanting to go out and get a nice tan. Which I didn't do, but I did go to Newmarket ^^
ii) Newmarket has got hot chicks wearing shorts again. Its that time of the year once more. Bring on the summer!
iii) I'm feeling bored, as I do when summer just starts.

So, yes, summer has finally begun. Hurrah for the summer!

No comments: