Sunday, November 04, 2007

So much for responsibility

I don't think I'm a very responsible friend... Heh.

Went to watch Resident Evil 3 with Dan and Chris last night, then Chris went home after... Leaving me and Dan to go to... Shadows! Yes, I thought I'd take him there since he'd never gone there before. Bad idea. Well, okay, it was a bad idea at the end.

It started off alright. We got a jug of beer each, I downed mine pretty quick, and Dan tried to keep up. I guess that was his first mistake. My mistake was not stopping him. We got another jug almost immediately. I downed it in a moderate amount of time, and Dan still tried to keep up.

I admit that he got pretty drunk at this stage, which I couldn't really pick up on though. He only just seemed tipsy to me, which I guess I was at fault for. And I was on the way to being tipsy myself, so I kinda lost my inhibitions on restraining myself and Dan for drinking too much. My second mistake. We managed to walk around for a bit before returning to Shadz. Then it got worse. We both took yet another jug, then I got him a mixed drink - apple flavoured with hardly a taste of alcohol - and myself a martini. I think that was far too much for him to handle. He was completely smashed... I guess I was too much to an extent, since it was all in like 2 hours or less. Like severe binge drinking here...

Somehow, he managed to get on the bus, which I reckon might have been another mistake. He managed to get home and into bed. What he forgot was to spew in the toilet/sink. He did so sometime in the night, getting himself covered in vomit. Ew Ew Ew. Luckily I wasn't there, but I did get a text at 6am telling me of it, enclosed with a promise to never drink again. Oh dear. And that was his first time getting that drunk too. Ah well, he'll be back. I remember doing the same thing, the vow, not the spewing on myself, and I'm still drinking. Heh.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

man..... you gotta take me to one the next time were in the same city..

Caranthir Narmolanya said...

Before it was talk about drinking coffee at Starbucks... now it's beer and Martinis!!! Improvement! lol :)

gabe said...

well, its only natural to move up to drinking when I turn 18 ^^ I still do drink coffee's, but they're so much a routine that it hardly is worth mentioning I'd think... and I do visit several coffee places besides...

and chris, yeah sure =D I wanna go again. then we can drink and party and drink and party and drink, cue repeat.

Anonymous said...

hey! btw that krys doesnt refer to the kryss u n i both know very well rite?

gabe said...

really? who is it then?

KryS said...

well berpoh, the only other krys i know is the default bot's name in unreal tournament. ;)