Thursday, November 22, 2007

Lunch at Alastair's

Heh, yeah, went for lunch at Alastair's today. I swear this dude has this habit of switching my name round now. He called me Damian when I got into the car, then referred to me as Gabriel to his mum on the phone.

Anyway, yeah. It was rather fun I must say. He cooked up some teriyaki beef and udon noodles, and well, I guess I helped, a little. Lost my touch with flipping things like vegetables on a pan, so I kinda sucked. For something he got over the net, it wasn't too bad after all. I must say I was rather impressed, actually.

We even played some chess while he played some of his recent dabblings in electronica. It was sorta cool to chill to, I guess, while we played chess. He beat me the first time, but I got him the next time. I guess we both play kinda similarly, without a long-term plan in sight.

Then I saw Kiss Kiss Bang Bang again, or rather, I saw it again, and he watched it for the first time. From my viewpoint, not a bad movie this time round. Funny dialogue, interesting plot. Good. Then he sent me back, since he had to work. Not a bad way to spend the day I reckon.

No comments: