Friday, November 16, 2007

Sore...

I never thought spending the day at the beach playing with the frisbee at the beach would be so tiring. Well, fine, walking in sludgy, I mean wet, sand as well.

Went for a barbeque at the beach yesterday, with like Arnold, Dan, Nithin, Allan, Laura, Carol, Paul, and I forgot the rest of their names... Oops. The weather was absolutely good, with my only complaint being that it was sometimes not sunny enough. And as usual, beaches directly in Auckland suck. Probably the only exceptions being the North Shore and Mission Bay, but meh, I doubt any of us could be bothered going there...

It was fun, regardless. We tried to go out to the rocks which proved impossible, since well, the way there was to swim across a narrow stream, and well, the mud/sand was basically some sort of sludgy quicksand, as Allan soon found himself up to his knees in mud, heh. Did I mention that the barnacles and shells are quite sharp at times? And slippery too.

I have no idea why, though, but my calves and lower torso is sorta sore. I don't remember running around that much too.... Ah well.

It'd be fun to do that again, except that the weather today is absolutely crappy. I guess we're not fully into summer yet...

No comments: