Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Call me Damien...

That's right... My real name has been suppressed by Alastair, who decided that I looked more like a Damien than a Gabriel. He started calling me that since... Ah well.

My CHEMMAT test went well I think. I made one mistake out of the 50 questions, which kinda irks me, only because I could have gotten that right if I punched in the numbers into my calculator properly... Sigh... ah well, 98% is something I can live with I think. Same goes for my MATLAB test... I read the question wrong and picked the wrong answer, getting me 4.67 out of 5... Grr....

Engineering is such a small place sometimes. I met Henry, the current president of TANSA, which stands for some Taiwanese student association (I have no idea where the other A and N came from). It turns out he's in second year, doing Engineering Science. Which means he knows uhh, whats her name.... Uhm, Yun Mui's younger sister in Engineering Science.
Henry's girlfriend is in like 1st year Pharmacy, and I got to tell her a lot of random stuff about her study path. Such as... her subsequent exile to the hospital campus, Grafton from second year onwards. The joys of pharmacy workshop practice, and the pains of going through pharmacology, ethics and many more papers. Muahahaha. And of course, telling her that she should have done Optometry since optometrists earn much more than pharmacists.

You know something though... I actually didn't have to go to campus today, considering that I skipped out on my only lecture for the day, which was apparently really, really, dull and easy anyway. Ah well, that'll probably be the only time I skipped this lecture. I had fun today besides.

If any of you have free time, check out Weird Al Yankovic's Polkarama on YouTube. Its really great. Its a medley of his parodies on songs.

No comments: