Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Argh!

I've got three tests next week!!! That's 3/5's of my subjects!!! *panics* Uhm, yeah... Aside from that...

I had quite a bit of fun today, ended up only going for an Electrical lecture and that was it. Short and simple, although the lecture was putting me to sleep. We were learning number systems. You know, binary, octal, hexadecimal, and decimal. The joy... It was more than enough to make me stop paying attention and nearly fall asleep. I resorted to attempt poking Alastair with my pen, which he effectively countered by snatching my pen off me. And putting it into his empty water bottle, and it got my pen slightly wet... =( Evil.

But ah well, 'twas all good. I later used him to jump the queue for sushi during lunchtime. Hehe. Then I left to go to Dan's. Oh yes, its his 18th today. I even went with him to Dressmart to find him a pair of shades. I don't remember what sort of shades we got him. I don't wear them anyway, I think I look like an idiot with them. And I even got myself another shirt from Hollister. Well, yeah, since I wanted another one of the exact long sleeve that I had, just a different colour.

We even went to Pak n' Save to get some beer for this coming Saturday. Somehow I don't think we have enough, so I might just go and get some spirits to supplement it. Wouldn't want a party where we have enough of everything but alcohol eh? I should be getting back to study.... There's just way too much to get done now. I should get sorted for iron-carbon phase diagrams tonight, hopefully...

No comments: