Thursday, July 19, 2007

Ughhhhh... I don't feel so good right now...

My head hurts. Not so much like New Year's, but I think I really flew off the handle, oops. Wrong cliche/idiom/whatever-the-hell-it-is. Uhm, yeah. I can't exactly remember how much I drank, but I estimate 3 or 4 jugs of beer and 3 Smirnoff blacks, for a total of at least 14 standard drinks last night. Ouch.

Well, I've got two free T-shirts for it. Oh god. And I'm woozy. Ah, the joys of re-orientation week in Shadows. The live band wasn't actually bad, but I think the opening band was better. Purely because I didn't like metal which degenerated completely to screaming. Maybe I'll post about it later. Got a really long day ahead of me, and I start in 1 hour's time. Gonna grab the Panadol and go.

2 comments:

willtio said...

It's ok to be drunk once a while. Don't forget not to drive =)

gabe said...

lol. i didnt know you read this!