Saturday, July 21, 2007

It has just come to my attention that I neglected to actually post up what happened at Shadows (you know, the pub where all the students hang out). Ah well, I'll try and see if I have enough time for today to post it. Actually, scratch that. I can't even remember much of it anyway, my memory's pretty hazy about it. I do know I got home in one piece, with two free T-shirts. Both of them re-orientation shirts, and one of which reads: "Someone once said that getting a degree is like brewing a great beer. We aren't sure why, but it seemed to make sense at the time." Got to get a shower and get things sorted, such as buying drinks and food to bring to a cocktail party tonight -_-".

But well, yeah. I must say I'm fully enjoying my first week, although I'm really tired. Only woke up at 1 today, for a grand total of.... 12 hours of sleep for the night. Yeah, thats like 2-3 times more than my usual during the week. I would have slept earlier but I was trying to get my tasks for next week's labs done in advance. And not to forget, I need to do the problem sheets for my other subjects. And some study has to be done. Wow, it feels crammed.

I'm pretty sure I'll be getting my MATLAB project (urghh, I hate MATLAB) sometime next week, or maybe the week after. At least I'm pretty sure it'll be easy, since I've already done MM2, and what's a first year MATLAB project in the face of a second year MATLAB project? Oh crap, I don't have my Philosophy course notes or workbook. Crap, how am I going to study for it? I'm already 2 lectures behind ><

It's going to be Richard's birthday next Wednesday. Heh, I wonder if I should get him something...

Ah crap, wasted enough time dallying already. I promise I'll blog about something more relevant when I have the time to actually post. Ciao.

No comments: