Thursday, July 26, 2007

Inland Empire

I'm pretty sure most people would never have heard of this movie, much less seen it. Its David Lynch's latest movie, and its seriously, to put it, some fucking weird shit. No kidding. Its like 3 hours of completely confusing stuff. I mean, I like Arthouse type movies and all, but this, is all just too much. Too many details, too many messages, and I particularly didn't understand the point. I think I stopped caring what it was about at some point, since it threw me offtrack every time I thought it started to make sense.

But hey, all good. I guess I need to expose myself to all this once in a while, and well, it was expected, considering it was a film by David Lynch after all.

1 comment:

lamomok said...

I died when I watched 'Mulholland Drive' and that wasn't his most confusing movie, so there you go.