Monday, July 02, 2007

I'd like to know... Why am I always the middle-man when it comes to some sort of issue with people liking others? No names here, it should be fairly obvious who you are if perchance, you stumble on my blog. But you know, you falling for her ain't helping matters.

Yes, I'm ranting. Yes, I shouldn't be, but why did you have to fall for her? You already knew she isn't going to be interested. I already hinted several times nicely. I said she's a heartbreaker in that she would not like you that way. After all, I know her well enough to say that. But you just had to didn't you?

Sigh, I guess I really can't blame you. You didn't really choose to be this way. But you're going to suffer a lot unless you get over her. And you're making it really difficult for her as well as yourself.

I shouldn't criticise you, especially when I'm in the same situation as you. Not the same person, and not exactly the same situation, but yeah well. Silly, ain't it?

No comments: